New ways of
working require new ways to manage risk and safety. Mobility, flexible
BYOD and increased collaboration between
companies have profoundly changed the risk profile
and undermined the effectiveness of
existing IT architectures. The challenge now is to
provide individuals with the flexibility
they need to achieve optimal productivity,
while ensuring the security and
compliance that businesses need.
Desktop Virtualization Offers Businesses a Better Way to Secure
their information and manage their risks. The basic principle of desktop virtualization,
it is the centralization of IT resources within the data center.
computing, virtualization is the set of hardware and / or software
make it possible to run on one machine
or in a set of machines (cluster) several operating systems and / or
applications that operate separately
from each other. others, as if they were running on separate physical
Virtualization is everywhere:
- Tools to secure Internet browsing
- Virtualization of applications for specialized functions
- Virtualization of operating systems
- Cloud Computing infrastructure to aggreger multiple processors for very complex computations.
- Desktop virtualization of employees to avoid physical attacks, losses, theft
- Virtualization to better protect all
employees of a large company. We update a database that automatically
updates the systems of all employees.
- Virtualization to ensure that all
employees are subject to a single IT systems management policy ...
- Etc. In short, virtualization to be safe or to react better in cases of security failures.
The question of security is now raised
-Are you ready to virtualize?
In this episode, our expert sponsors
will speak, demonstrate and present on the following topics:
1 - Modernization of workstation management
2 - Identity protection at the company level
3 - Detection & Prevention of attacks proactively
4 - Cloud Infrastructure Management for Application Virtualization